Friday, March 9, 2012

the merriment continues...winner announced!

The first order of business is Happy Birthday to my little brother! For his birthday gift this year, I found a little book of pictures I made for him when I was 11 years old. The last page included a photo of him dressed as Batman and in black marker, I had written, "Bobby, you are my hero!" Well Bobby, you still are and I'm so proud to have you as brother and friend. Sending you lots of love & laughter today.
And secondly, thank you so much to all of you who entered the giveaway, shared your birthday love, and for your thoughtful and kind comments. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your birthday traditions and how you've honored the day (or month) over the years. I usually keep things simple - a good meal shared with friends and family, and I always have to make a wish. And, that wish is made while blowing out a candle atop of a deliciously sweet treat. It's always been the little things for me.  But, after reading some of your comments, I feel like I need to make some plans for something unique in the coming year. Thanks for all of the celebratory inspiration.  
Without further ado, congratulations to the winner, Colleen, who made the 2nd comment! After much deliberation, I found it impossible to choose a winner, so I decided to use the random method.  
This was difficult as I'd love for everyone to win. So, to show my appreciation, I am offering 20% off any photo shoot to those who entered. Your session must be reserved by March 31st, 2012 and bookings are available from now through the month of July 2012.  If you were interested in giving your session to a friend, gift certificates are available. Colleen, please email me at hello@kimikolbaphoto.com and we can figure out all of the details for your shoot! Congratulations! Thank you again to everyone for your participation, and for sharing your comments about your memories and merriment. You've made this month of March that much sweeter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails