Thursday, June 9, 2011

tiffany + peter

Tiffany and I have been friends since we were She-ra and Supergirl.  
When you grow up with someone and share so much history, it is pretty incredible to be celebrating her wedding.  And, to know that your childhood friend has found a stellar best friend to marry – one who takes such good care and brings about a peaceful happiness and joy is quite beautiful to witness. When I got married, our dear friend, Jill, who just so happens to be a fantastic photographer, took us aside for a few portraits the day before we said I do. She later made us a sweet little book of the evening and it is something we hold dear. I wanted to do the same for these two, so I snuck them away for a few minutes before the festivities begun for some quiet time together. The day before the wedding is not always documented, but it’s quite a special evening. An intimate gathering welcoming friends and family, known for a bit of roasting, embarrassing childhood photos, the famous stories retold, laughter, happy tears and heartfelt words – that deserves to be captured on film. Please enjoy a few portraits below. Tiffany and Peter, I send you all my love and hope your book brings you happy memories. Congratulations you two.  
Please click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails