Thursday, December 16, 2010

we are family: the mialis


When I first moved to Portland, these were the only people I knew in this town. Small world, but I lived next door to Matt's nephew in California. (Sidenote: Their family in California took amazing care of me and I am forever grateful). This sweet family took me under their wing and introduced me to Washington Park, the Soap Box Derby and fantastic tacos on Alberta - just to name a few. Matt, Vanessa, Enzo and Marcella, thanks for the continuous warm welcome over the past few years, and for showing me why you love Portland so much. I think I’ve fallen in love too. Many thanks for a fun afternoon – weather and all! 
(Click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails