Friday, December 17, 2010

harmony + javier: save-the-dates.

The other day, one of my brides sent me her save-the-date. You may recognize these two from this post. One, I find it really sweet when couples send me their save-the-date, and two, I absolutely love it when it is a photo from their engagement shoot. These were designed by Verelle Stuck, who is now based in Portland, Oregon. With the talent and aesthetic sensibility of a designer, photographs can take on another form in a truly creative way. Designers make a difference. Seeing these makes me even more excited to document Harmony and Javier's big day. Harmony, thanks for sharing this with me, and Verelle, beautiful work!
You can view more of Verelle's work here or by visiting www.verellestuck.com.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails