Wednesday, September 15, 2010

and the winner is...

When I think of what I love about Portland, I do find it hard to narrow it down. I recall the time a couple years ago, when  I watched an elderly man slowly cross the street with a cane, only he was sporting a rainbow colored Mohawk. (Seriously). Or, when we first moved here, I was fumbling with a map in the passenger seat and a guy on his motorcycle pulled up next to us and asked, “What are you looking for?” He not only helped us get from A to B, but he told us a great place to eat along the way. I’ve never been in a town that is so community oriented. I love that you can be whoever you want to be in this city, and not only is it accepted but fully embraced. I share your appreciation for good food, art and culture, and the beauty of Oregon’s landscape continues to amaze me. But what I find most important is that this place understands and promotes the idea that it is about making a life and not just a living, and that is truly something to celebrate.  
Without further ado, congratulations to the winner, Liz, who made the 3rd comment! Thank you again to all of you who entered the giveaway. There were 49 wonderful comments, and because it was impossible for me to choose a winner, I decided to use the random method.  This was difficult as I'd love for everyone to win. So, to show my appreciation, I am offering 20% off any photo shoot to those who entered. Your session must be reserved by September 30th, 2010 and bookings are available from now through the month of October 2010. If you were interested in giving your session to a friend, gift certificates are available.  Liz, please email me at hello@kimikolbaphoto.com and we can figure out all of the details for your shoot! Congratulations! Thank you again to everyone for your participation and for sharing your comments about our one-of-a-kind city.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails