Tuesday, May 11, 2010

we are family: the frigons

Allow me to introduce the fantastic Frigon family. I absolutely love to photograph clients in a location that is meaningful to them - in a place of beauty, calm, or one that holds a story. For the Frigon family, I believe such a place is Anderson Island. As soon as they hit the water, their shoulders can release and they forget about the internet, TV, and phone, and focus on each other. I had a great time with this family and admire their zest for life, learning and tradition. To the Frigon's, thank you so much for helping me discover a new part of our gorgeous Pacific Northwest. I hope these photos bring back happy memories. Here are just a few from our day together.
PS: Audrey does a killer robot! And, beware - they all play a mean game of Scribbage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails