Wednesday, March 10, 2010

we are family: carter + kim + jaycee

Nothing lifts your spirits quite like a healthy dose of sunshine and the warm welcome of family. Add to that: the love and support of a big brother (and his signature ribs), a compassionate, caring sister who gets just as excited about food and wine as I do, dancing in the living room with my special niece who so sweetly calls me Mimi, homemade Saturday mornin' biscuits & gravy, big skies, wide open spaces, traveling hand in hand with my husband, and dusk into evening at the San Tan Mountains...Let's just say that all of that makes me feel like I am walking on that dose of sunshine with immense gratitude.
Carter, Kim and Jaycee, I miss you and thank you for a wonderful visit. Seeing you sent me home with a happy heart.
(Click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails