Tuesday, March 23, 2010

spring is in the air: ronald + brittany

For those of you who know me, you know that Mt. Tabor is one of my favorite Portland places. So, to photograph an adorable couple there on the first day of Spring with the sun pouring down on us felt pretty dreamy. Ronald and Brittany are so much fun, exuding a sweetness peppered with charming sarcasm that had me smiling and laughing throughout this shoot. Just by spending a bit of time with these two, you can see and feel the respect and love they have for one another. And, the way they look at each other will warm your heart. (Brittany had me at first glance with those doe eyes of hers). For you curious cats out there, his striking tattoo romantically marks the date of their wedding. Ronald and Brittany, thank you for a wonderful morning you little lovebirds.
PS: Thank you Brittany for the generous and kind words on your blog! They sent me over the moon. 
(Please click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).

2 comments:

Gina Emerson said...

Kimi these are gorgeous. You capture the romance so well!

honestly kimberly said...

Thanks so much Gina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails