Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hello march.

Hello March. Hello spring (even though we are a few weeks away from the official beginning date). For this month's collaboration, we decided to hit the road, take advantage of the sunshine, and explore a bit of Oregon. The Pacific Northwest continues to amaze me. In awe of such a landscape, I feel incredibly thankful to have this serene beauty as a backdrop in my daily life. So this month, here's to you Oregon.
(Please click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

I really do love these! It reminds me of the cascades just outside of Eugene, all the huge trees and rock moss gorges. Thanks for sharing!

Yoko said...

Love these Kimi!!! Maybe it's the nature aspect that triggers my glamping love, but these photos evoked lots of emotions with their beauty!!

honestly kimberly said...

Dear Ben and Yoko,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to look! Yoko, I thought the glamper in you might appreciate the scenery. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails