Tuesday, September 15, 2009

lovely lisa.

















Lisa and I met at Ken's Artisan Pizza while I was ogling her dessert from the next table over. We began chatting and realized we were both photographers and fairly recent transplants to Portland. Since our meeting over pizza, we have become friends and I feel lucky to say that she and her mister have become part of my PDX family.
We had so much fun on this photo shoot - she was an incredibly patient and willing model. I owe this lady a big thank you. She is beautiful inside and out, and sweet as peach pie. She pushes me to be a better and stronger photographer, and as a photographer, there is always room to grow.
To check out her work, visit www.lisateso.com or Portland Child Photography.

PS: She took my profile photo. Thanks Lisa!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails