Friday, April 6, 2012

the after-party: winner announced.

Hello and Happy Friday! It was such a treat to receive your emails, shout outs and kind words about the new card shop. Thank you so much for spreading the word and for your notes of support. It all means a great deal to me. Since this shop has to do with old-fashioned snail mail, I decided to pick the winner the old-fashioned way – right out of my cowboy hat. 

Without further ado, congratulations to Amy Nieto! Amy, maker of pretty things, please feel free to contact me so you can pick out your favorite set of postcards. Thanks again to all of you for celebrating with me in March. Let’s get through these April showers and here’s to those sunny days ahead… 
Have a lovely weekend.
Photo from one of the cards in my shop.  New designs to follow... Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails