Monday, November 14, 2011

amy + teddy: engaged.

Congratulations to Amy + Teddy on their engagement! We shared a lovely morning together in the charming Sellwood Riverfront Park. These two are both pillars of strength, and I have total admiration for the dedication, love and compassion that they devote to their relationship not only with each other, but also to those in the community that make up their special family. Amy + Teddy, thank you for a morning full of fun & laughter, as well as your unique gift to inspire others. I can’t wait for your upcoming wedding!
(Please click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally! I have been waiting with baited breath for these to finally get posted! They are so pretty! I love how the lighting gives such drastic shadows in the walking close up amongst the pilings! By far my fav! Hurray to Teddy and Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails