Monday, September 19, 2011

frazier & wing

Simple yet sophisticated beauty. Thoughtful. Welcoming. Just a few words to describe the loveliness that is frazier & wing. There is a lot to celebrate right now, because Heather, the artist behind frazier & wing, has created new designs and new colors of her handcrafted paper mobiles, now on her new website! Each design has impeccable attention to detail, possessing colors and aesthetics derived from thoughtful inspiration - qualities I really admire and respect about Heather and her work. I feel lucky to have a couple of these lovely pieces grace my home. There is something about the way they make me feel – some calm, some happy, but each one is always inviting in the space. To see more of her collection or to learn more, please feel free to visit her blog or her site at frazierandwing.com. I always enjoy spending time with frazier & wing and what a pleasure to photograph something so beautiful. Thanks Heather! 
Please click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way. 
Styling by the talented Heather Frazier. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails