Tuesday, April 20, 2010

jill + leigh: hitched!

Congratulations to Jill + Leigh on getting hitched! I was very happy when friend and colleague, Lisa Teso, invited me to come along as a 2nd shooter for this wonderful celebration. A heartfelt ceremony, bringing the room to happy tears, was followed by some killer dance moves. This crowd was good. It is hard for me to explain the amazing feeling of being able to document such an intimate and special event. It was an honor to be there. Similar to the movement of dance, the experience is difficult to describe, but the feeling is quite exhilarating.
Jill + Leigh, thanks for letting us be part of your day. You have a beautiful family and I wish you happy hearts, adventure, love and laughter. I know Simon is going to be a fantastic big brother to your little one on the way. Congratulations!
Please visit www.lisateso.com to view more of Lisa's work. 
PS: Lisa, thanks so much for inviting me along! 
(Click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails