Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello 2011.

Hello January. Hello 2011. This is one of my favorite times of the year. I feel similarly to how I felt last year in the way that this month brings the promise of possibility, the exhilaration of a fresh start, and the room to immerse ourselves in positive change. I find that I am more courageous and more willing to get out of my comfort zone, which I'd like to sustain for as long as I can. There are several ideas on my list for 2011, including the push to grow professionally and as an individual, making more of my personal work, as well as being a bit more self nurturing. The permeating sense of renewal keeps me moving forward, bird by bird. Happy New Year and here's to 2011 being bright.

A few more things I am keeping in mind at the dawn of the new year:

Reach out. 

Look in. 

Make confidence my friend.

Acknowledge. Appreciate. Accept. 

Give back. 

Let go. 

*Carpe Diem.  

*That one's for you Dad. 

1 comment:

Dr Will said...

Sounds like some of my personal mantra stuff :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails