Sunday, January 24, 2010

sofie in seattle.



One of the many things I love about being a photographer is the wonderful individuals I have the opportunity to meet.  I was happy to meet the family of this little darling, Sofie. Regina and Steve are inspiring parents, encouraging imagination, the importance of play, laughter, music, creativity, warmth and love. Sofie is surrounded by even more love from her Grandma Linda and Aunt Laura who could be with us that day for the family portrait. I admire how children remind us of a different perspective - that of wonder. The beauty of childhood makes an orange balloon not only fun but magical, the act of gathering acorns precious, and puddle jumping pure joy. Thank you to the Ball family for the warm welcome, and inviting me to spend some time with them. Here are just a few photos from our morning in Seattle.
(Click on the photos to view larger. I think they look nicer that way).
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails